Join the club!

http://eepurl.com/dc7_yL

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What's going on, Gypsy Jenn Workshop update!

Hello Friends! I just got a Twitter account, and I'm creating Posters with quotes everyday to tweet. I wanted to share them with you so that if you want to you can post them on your social media feeds. Only thing is you can not sell digital or printed copies, because they are my work. But feel free to use them in your art, social media, blogs, and websites. 

   If you use them on social media feel free to tag me. 

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/GypsyJenn-600145276854519/

Twitter- @GypsyJennArtist

Pinterest- https://www.pinterest.com/GypsyHandmade/


I will post them in the tab at the top of the page below the Gypsy Jenn Workshops picture, in the "Share a Quote" section. 

             Here is the very first Poster, I love this quote!

I have been working on the blog a lot this past week getting it ready for the launch. I feel like I'm so behind and won't make my deadline LOL. I keep getting interesting ideas to add to the blog site to make it fun for all you readers!



I'm super excited about the 30 Page Smash Book Challenge that I will be starting on the First of October, Only two days left. I'm freaking out here! The challenge is free to join find more info in the tab section at the top of the blog under the Gypsy Jenn Workshops Picture or click "Challenges"


I have tried to make it super simple to follow my blog. You can follow by email, or subscribe in the right sidebar on the site. I also have a sign up form with updates, freebies, and coupons that I don't always post to my blog. If you want all the extras you can sign up for the newsletter by clicking the picture below!



That's all for now, See you in 2 days for the start of the 30 page smash book challenge, I should have the first video uploaded!





No comments:

Post a Comment