Join the club!

http://eepurl.com/dc7_yL

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Gypsy Jenn

About Gypsy Jenn!

Creating is my passion. I love taking ordinary supplies and making amazing things with them. I love creating unique jewelry and accessories that my customers love! I get such satisfaction when I finish a piece of Jewelry that turns out howI expected or sometimes better than I expected. I love collage and Mixed Media Art! I love color and my surroundings affect my color choices  and give me so much inspiration when I am making art. Flowers really inspire me and I am always looking for unique color pallets to create with. When I'm not busy taking care of my kids and pets you can  find me in my craft room trying new texhniques and all my spare time goes into making beautiful things to make my customers excited and happy  I even create custom Jewelry for Customers that is always a fun challenge to exceed my customers expectations! I am so happy you came to visit, and I hope you'll come back often to check out all my newest Jewelry creations, Crochet hats, crafts, and art! Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment