Join the club!

http://eepurl.com/dc7_yL

Monday, September 26, 2016

Cute Button Bracelets

My newest Bracelets are super cute. These bracelets are made with adorable buttons, and I wanted to tell you my process for making these unique bracelets!



I started by gathering my supplies, choosing the colors of thread and the button I wanted to use. I then measured my thread and set up my bracelet holder. I added the button and started square knotting until the middle. I added the button in the middle and continued knotting till the end.
 I ended the bracelet with a knot and removed it from the bracelet holder. Then I added a cute little heart bead for the closure. That's it I have been working on these all day, and I have a lot done that I will be adding to my store. I have more than what is in the picture so go check them out!

Thanks for reading and have a super cool day!

No comments:

Post a Comment